Monday, October 25, 2004

 

I'm not a clock-watcher

It's true. I get wrapped up in something and I lose track of time.

A while ago I was putting together the post on Principle v. Personality and I knew that I needed to double-check my spelling/intended meaning. And I knew enough from one other post that the Blogger system would impose carriage returns within the blocked quotes. And I knew that I needed to re-read and edit. So while in the middle of this my wife not-so-gently reminded me that I had an appointment with my sadistic dentist, jumped up and ran without completing the tasks at hand.

As a result I faced the tut-tutting of my old friend Bob who reminded me of the difference between principal and principle. He also gigged me for the uncorrected carriage returns.

Fine. Happy now?




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?